Storekeeper – Abu Dhabi at Paris Group International
We are looking for a storekeeper with experience in RETAIL/FASHION/APPAREL industry. FILIPINO, INDIAN, NEPALESE male candidates on VISIT VISA preferred that is willing to be assigned in ABU DHABI. Please read the below requirements carefully and apply only if you are able to meet those requirements.
- Responsible in the maintenance of orderliness of the areas allocated for the stocks.
- Ensure the safety in the working area.
- Verifies that supplies received are listed on requisitions and invoices.
- Stores supplies in storerooms and issues order.
- Inventories stocks and materials at end of each delivery.
- Compiles report of stocks.
- Inspects items, as to quality and quantity, against freight documents.
- Opens, timestamps, separates, and distributes incoming mail in a mail/stores room.
- Counts, weighs, and measures goods received or issued.
- May assist in training lower-level workers
- Stocks materials according to a prescribed inventory system.
- Dispenses items and posts amounts of items to inventory control cards or automated systems.
- May enter data and edit stock orders in a computerized inventory system, if available.
- Participates in physical inventories by counting stock.
- Perform tasks that maybe assigned from time to time.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED2,400.00 to AED2,600.00 /month
- Storekeeping: 3 years (Required)
- retail/fashion: 3 years (Preferred)
- Dubai (Preferred)